Friday 21 September 2007

Outrage in Lilliput!

My colleague Lisa has introduced me to Wee World, where you can create tiny versions of yourself and your friends.
(Here's ones of us above).

I was hugely excited to see that they have some of the rugby team's jerseys available and set abut creating the most superb collection of mini-All Blacks the world has ever seen.

However I'm outraged to find that only the 6 Nations tops are available! My teeny ABs had to be dressed in plain black - with no silver fern! I did consider leaving them naked in protest but this is a family blog after all, although strangely mini-DC happens to be sporting his well-promoted Jockeys. Am also upset to not be able to draw any Australians as there is a lovely Outback-style background.

I've drawn a few ABs anyway and a few of the more recognisable members of the other teams to show you the shirts, but I have somehow lost some enthusiasm.


Dan C; Rodders;

Big Jezza; O'Driscoll;













Chabal; Lamont;

No comments: